Google just updated its Camera app to bring in new features and performance. But any prolific camera user will find that the Exposure settings are missing in the options provide on screen. Don’t worry the Exposure settings have not been removed from the app, they have just been hidden by default.
Here is how to enable the setting:
- Open the camera app.
- Swipe from left to right on the screen to bring out the mode options
- Tap the ‘Cog Wheel'(settings button) on the bottom right.
- Select “Advanced”
- Turn On “Manual Exposure”
- Hit back twice to get to the main screen
- Tap on options button(Screen bottom right), Now Exposure option will show up with the rest of the options.